Issue #26, Winter 1995/1996
- "Adam" by Lynda Lyons
- "The Sinews & the Flesh" by Joel MacCullough
- "Whispers" by Stephen McCann
- "How Naethen Learned to See" by Norman Partridge & Wayne Allen Sallee
- "The Lean" by Tom Piccirilli
- "The Coffin-Maker" by Steve Antczak & Gregory Nicoll
- Profile of Thomas F. Monteleone
- "Tentacles Across the Atlantic" by D.F. Lewis
- "The View from the Castle Tower" by Billie Sue Mosiman
- Reviews by Andrea Locke, Alex Johnson, Faith Justice, Scott Urban & others.
- "Vampire's Plaint" by Lyn Nichols
- "American Dream" by Chad Hensley
- "Black Rainbow" by Jessica Amanda Salmonson
Cover art by Harry Fassl; interior illos by Alan Clark, Wayne Miller, Julia Morgan Scott, Rodger Gerberding, Michael Apice, others.
That's it; here's your list of handy exits:
Front Page | Main Site | Discussion | Guestbook | E-mail me!