The 1st Annual DEATHREALM AWARDS:
Each year the readers of Deathrealm voted to determine the recipients of these awards. The awards themselves, elegant engraved plaques, were presented at the World Horror Convention.
At the 1995 convention in Atlanta the following awards were presented:
- Best Anthology: The Year's Best Horror XXII, edited by Karl Edward Wagner
- Best Artist: Alan Clark
- Best Collection: Bibliomen, by Gene Wolfe
- Best Fiction Magazine: Terminal Fright, edited by Kenneth Abner
- Best Non-Fiction Magazine: The Scream Factory, edited by Peter Enfantino and Robert Morrish
- Best Novel: Strange Angels, by Kathe Koja
- Best Short Fiction: "Driftglider," by Jeffrey Osier
Congratulations to all the winners!
That's it; here's your list of handy exits: