Books for Sale!
- So you can't find my books in the stores -- can you buy them directly from me?
- The short answer is, you can buy some of my books directly from me. I used to say "Not very many," but we moved recently, which meant digging out all the books I'd stashed away over the years and sorting them all, and there are more that I want to get rid of than I'd realized -- I found entire sealed cartons I'd forgotten about. Still, I'm not a publisher, and I don't run a bookstore, or keep huge quantities of my books on hand; it's just that every so often, for one reason or another, I'll acquire several copies of a book -- usually one that's going out of print -- which I'd just as soon sell.
When that happens, I'll sell them here, or on one of the connected pages in that list on the right. Some of these are in very limited quantities.
If you want one you don't see here and can't find locally, your best bet is the various online bookstores. If you're not in the U.S., there's the Book Depository.
- All foreign editions are here.
- All Ethshar novels that aren't foreign editions are here.
- All fantasy series novels that are not foreign editions, Ethshar, or mass-market paperbacks are here.
- All prose anthologies that aren't foreign editions are here, including essay collections/non-fiction anthologies.
- All Nathan Archer books that aren't foreign editions or prose anthologies are here.
- All mass-market paperbacks that aren't foreign editions, Ethshar novels, anthologies, or Nathan Archer novels are here.
- Everything else is below.
What I've Got:
The Cyborg & the Sorcerers b/w The Wizard and the War Machine
Wildside Press 2010
Trade paperback flipbook
(Wildside Double #5)
Science Fiction Book Club
The Turtle Moves! Discworld's Story Unauthorized
BenBella Books 2008
Add $3.00 shipping:
Add $5.00 shipping:
Payment terms: I use PayPal's shopping cart, so I can accept credit cards or payment from a PayPal account that way.
If you prefer not to deal with PayPal, you can order by mail. I've given up my post office box, so e-mail me for instructions on ordering and paying by streetmail.
Shipping: There is no additional charge for shipping for orders over $25.00 sent anywhere in the U.S. -- it's already included in the prices. For orders under $10.00, it's $3.00 for anywhere in the U.S.; for orders from $10.01 to $25, it's $5.00 for the order. For shipping outside the U.S., it's $20.00 regardless of the size of the order; I know that's a lot, but overseas shipping has gotten expensive! If you're using PayPal, the shipping charge may be added automatically -- but they've been tinkering with the software, so double-check.
Autographs: Please specify in a separate e-mail whether you want your copy autographed or unsigned, and if signed, whether you want it personalized, or just a signature. It's the same price either way. If you don't say, I don't sign it.
Other sources: You can find many of my books for sale from the major online booksellers: Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and so on. Some recent titles, mostly reprint, are also available directly from their respective publishers, Wildside Press and FoxAcre Press. FoxAcre also has one or two of my Tor titles in stock.
If you're outside North America and these options don't work for you, I'm sorry, but I can't help much. I do have a page of international booksellers, but it's impossible to keep up with the entire world.
E-books: If you're interested in downloading e-book versions of my work, you can find several on Amazon's Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Wildside Press, or elsewhere. Assortments vary from site to site. I don't sell any e-texts from my own site.