There are editions in Italian and Japanese, as well.
Mr. Bloch died before the book was completed; the anthology was finished by anonymous co-editors. I was president of HWA at the time -- it was something of a job getting things straightened out, but the result is a fine book.
The table of contents is below. If any of the contributor webpage links are out of date, please tell me.
- "The Lesser of Two Evils" by Denise M. Bruchman
- "Point of Intersection" by Dominick Cancilla
- "Echoes" by Cindie Geddes
- "So You Wanna Be A Hitman" by Gary Jonas
- "Interview with A Psycho" by Billie Sue Mosiman
- "Lifeline" by Yvonne Navarro
- "Knacker Man" by Richard Parks
- "Deep Down There" by Clark Perry
- "Lighting the Corpses" by Del Stone, Jr.
- "Grandpa's Head" by Lawrence Watt-Evans
- "Blameless" by David Niall Wilson
- "A Southern Night" by Jane Yolen
- "Lonelyhearts" by Esther Friesner
- "The Rug" by Edo van Belkom
- "Cage of Night" by Daniel Ransom
- "Doctor, Lawyer, Kansas City Chief" by Brent Monahan
- "Please Help Me" by Richard Christian Matheson
- "Haunted" by Charles L. Grant
- "Icewall" by William Gagliani
- "Safe" by Gary A. Braunbeck
- "The Forgiven" by Steven Mark Rainey
- "Autopsy Room Four" by Stephen King
That's it; here's your list of handy exits: