Issue #28, Summer 1996
- "La Belle Dame sans Merci" by Brian Hopkins & David Niall Wilson
- "Stickman" by Ian McDowell
- "The Voice" by Mary Soon Lee
- "Be They Boojums?" by Dan Crawford
- "The Spigot & the Speech Mark" by D.F. Lewis
- Graveside Chat: Interview with F. Paul Wilson by Nancy Kilpatrick
- Silhouettes: Interview with Poppy Z. Brite by Alex Johnson
- "Tentacles Across the Atlantic" by D.F. Lewis
- "The View from the Castle Tower" by Billie Sue Mosiman
- Book and Magazine Reviews by Andrea Locke, Brian McNaughton, Herb Greenhouse, Alex S. Johnson, Scott Urban
- "Last Buoy Bell" by Lladoow Shevshenko
- "Down in the Cellar" by Brandon Totman
- "Partly Mozart" by Gary Perkinson
- "Aubade" by Carl Brennan
- "Geoffrey" by Holly Day
Cover art by Ian McDowell; interior illos by J.K. Potter, Wayne Miller, Ian McDowell, Chad Savage, Dale Sproule, and Bob Crouch
Click here to see the cover of Deathrealm #28.
To return to the main Deathrealm page, click here.
Click here for Mark Rainey's home page.
The Misenchanted Page
Front Page | Main Site | Discussion | Guestbook | E-mail me!